Terms and Conditions for My Business Tree
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of our website, Website Name accessible at MyBusinesstree.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and involve your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. Refrain from using this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, My Business Tree and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any My Business Tree material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any My Business Tree material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any My Business Tree material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and My Business Tree may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant My Business Tree a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. My Business Tree reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and My Business Tree express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
My Business Tree is not permitted for use by anyone under the minimum age of 17 without parental supervision.
“Minimum Age” means 17 years old. If the law requires that you must be older for My Business Tree to lawfully provide membership services to you without parental consent (including use of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is the overruling age requirement.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall My Business Tree, nor any of its officers, affiliates, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. My Business Tree, its affiliates, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
If you purchase any of our paid services (“membership/supportive services”), you agree to pay us required applicable fees. Failure to pay these fees will result in downgrade to free account. In addition, you agree that:
- If you purchase a subscription membership, your payment method will automatically be charged at the beginning of each subscription and includes applicable taxes and fees. To avoid future charges, you must cancel your membership before the renewal date of membership which is the date you signed up. If you need help with cancellation, please contact us.
- All paid Memberships fall under My Business Tree’s refund policy.
There are three membership types: (free, monthly, yearly). Monthly membership is a typical month of 30 days unless the number of days in the month is less. Yearly membership is 365 days.
Advertising with My Business Tree
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent My Business Tree from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Membership Cancellation by Participant
- Membership cancellations received within 3 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less $10 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations is accepted via phone, e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by member will be cancelled/returned to the NPA.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for membership payment.
- My Business Tree reserves the right to cancel/refuse a membership in the My Business Tree Directory or website.
- If My Business Tree refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
- The above policies apply to all My Business Tree memberships unless otherwise stated.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
My Business Tree is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between My Business Tree and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the city of Smyrna, Georgia for the resolution of any disputes.